The Dutch Authority for Financial Markets - Autoriteit Financiële Markten (AFM)
The Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets – Autoriteit Financiële Markten (AFM) is designated as AML/CTF supervisor and provides the following services:
- concluding or brokerage for concluding life insurance against payment of a premium as referred to in the BES Financial Markets Act, insofar as it concerns the mediation in the conclusion of a life insurance policy against a premium as referred to in the BES Financial Markets Act;
- operating as an investment company as defined in the Financial Markets Act BES;
- providing an investment service (portfolio management), which includes:
- receiving and transmitting orders of customers with regard to financial instruments;
- executing orders with regard to financial instruments on behalf of those clients;
- managing an individual’s asset.