Tax authority, AML/CFT legislation supervision desk– Bureau toezicht Wwft
The Tax authority, AML/CFT legislation supervision desk– Bureau toezicht Wwft is designated as AML/CTF supervisor and provides the following services:
- acting as an intermediary with regard to real estate contracts and rights to which real estate are subjected;
- trading in vehicles, precious stones, precious metals, jewelry, or other items of great value which are designated by the Minister’s regulation or brokerage above a threshold amount to be determined by the Minister, which may differ for the various types of items.
- to give advice or provide assistance by a natural person, legal entity or company, acting as a (candidate) notary, accountant, tax advisor, or as an expert in the legal, tax or administrative field, or in a similar legal profession or company independently performing professional or commercial activities related to:
- buying or selling real estate;
- administering money, securities, coins, currency notes, precious metals, precious stones or other valuables;
- to establish and manage companies, legal entities or similar bodies;
- buying, selling or taking over companies;
- acting on behalf of a client in any financial transaction or real estate transaction by a natural person, legal entity or company as a notary or candidate notary, or a similar legal profession.